July 9, 2013

School Supplies

Yesterday while I was shopping at Target for a friend's baby shower, I bought my first school supplies of the year. There's nothing like the feeling of having a new box of colored pencils/markers/crayons. It just makes me all giddy inside! Some people may think it's silly, but I know you get that wonderful feeling too! Who doesn't love back-to-school shopping? Anyway, I picked up two packs for colored pencils and small organizer for only $1 each.


As much as I look forward to a new school with all the new possibilities, new students and new school supplies. This year I'm even more reluctant to head back than usual. In May, our family became a family of 3 with the addition of our beautiful baby girl. It worked out nicely because I was able to get six weeks of maternity leave in before summer break started. However, I know it's not going to be easy to go back.


I mean who would want to leave that smiling face? I know I'm biased, but I think she's just adorable!

Have a great week everyone! Happy school supply shopping!
What is your favorite place to shop for school supplies?


No comments:

Post a Comment