July 22, 2013

Monday Made It {Teacher Toolbox}

Well, I finally did it. I jumped on the Teacher Toolbox bandwagon and I have to say that I am SUPER excited about it! I just couldn't wait to share it with you for this week's Monday Made It.


Last summer, I saw lots of posts about people creating their teacher toolboxes. I wanted to make one, but it became one of those things that just never got done. Then, this summer, I wasn't sure that I still wanted to make one. I finally decided to make one and I am really glad that I did.

I bought the Stack-On 22-drawer organizer at Lowe's for about $17.

I wasn't really crazy about the blue color and I just happened to have some leftover black spray paint. Yay!


Then, I downloaded these adorable labels that are not only bright and colorful (which I love!), but they are also editable so that I could change them to say what I wanted.


I have to say that I am VERY happy with my finished product. If you are debating on whether or not to make your own Teacher Toolbox, I definitely recommend it!



Monday Made It #2

Another wonderful thing that I made this week wasn't school related, but it was wonderful all the same. We had a big family reunion on Saturday, so I made these delicious Snickerdoodle cookies.



When you take something to a reunion, party, etc, I think that the best way to know if what you made was good, is based on how much is left when it's over. I have to say that there weren't any cookies left over, not even a crumb.

Happy Monday Everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Your toolbox looks great. Mine needs an animal print redo! :)
    Have a great week!
    Theresa
    Theresa
    Pinkadots Elementary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your toolbox turned out so cute! I made one last summer and love it! Using spray paint was a smart choice. I used regular paint, which took 3 long coats. Enjoy using your toolbox!

    Erin
    Snazzy in Second

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spray paint was pretty easy. You must have a lot of patience to have painted it by hand! Thanks for checking out my blog!

      Delete
  3. LOVE your teacher toolbox! Very very cute! I am your newest follower on bloglovin!

    Alison
    Teaching Maths with Meaning

    ReplyDelete