July 10, 2013

2013-14 School Calendar

On Monday I linked up with 4th Grade Frolics for Monday Made It. I posted about my teaching binder that I created for next year. (You can read about it here.) I'm excited to start getting all my resources organized and put into the binder.

To go along with my binder, I created a monthly calendar for the 2013-2014 school year. This year I made mine so that each month takes up two pages. That way I have more room to write in. I have two different versions available in my Tpt store. In this version, I added lines on Sundays because I like to be able to write a few things I need to get done that week. I also created this version that doesn't have any lines for those of you who would prefer it that way.

While you're checking out the calendar, make sure to follow my store so you don't miss any freebies. I'm working on creating more versions of the Finders Keepers game I posted about last week. You can download the subtraction version for free here.


No comments:

Post a Comment